Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Playing in Web2.0

I have a million things to do. More in fact. So I've been wasting time in All Things Web2- THE List. It's not even 9 o'clock on a Sunday morning and I've send audio e-mails to all my family. And I've put a recording on my blog. I feel a bit self-conscious with my voice so I don't know how long it will last.

I've also found a Gizmo plug-in for Adium (on Macs) which works great. I haven't used Gizmo VOIP much but I will do as you can easily record calls, which you can't do with Skype. And I've started uploading my files to Openonomy, an online filing system. The idea of being able to share my papers there, all tagged and easy to find seems too good to be true.

Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger bev trayner said...

You can leave me a recorded message now Josien! It's just a pity the service is called "odeo" - it sounds like "hate" in Portuguese. I'm intrigued to see if anyone (other than spammers) leave me a message.

3/26/2006 03:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home