A new home!
I started Em duas línguas on August 13, 2004 with the post "Getting started". Phronesis begins on September 4, 2006 with the post "Refresh". The underlying principlies are the same. The practice has moved on.
Always interested in process, this is how I got there:
1. January, 17. Thinking about my identity and who I am in relation to my blog in "Feeling who I am".
2. March, 23. Pissed off at blogger not having categories in "Clicking on home".
3. July 2. Worrying about being forced to categorise by the technology in "Intellecutal hygiene v. messy methods".
4. July 6. Realise that I am outgrowing this blog in "I've got it. I've got the answer".
5. July 19. Consider using Drupal in "Thinking of Drupal".
6. August 19. Contemplate using Blogger in beta while "Getting ready for the next phase".
7. August 22. Think about "Este modus em rebus" as the name for the new blog in "Name of new blog - looking for inspiration".
8. August 26. Reach the name Phronesis in "Strong opinions weakly held". Nancy likes it too!
Resumindo e concluindo, my new blog is called Phronesis and is in Typepad. I feel kind of anxious about moving, although I think it's the right thing to do. I had fun making a a poll (sondagem) so you can tell me if you think the new blog is better or not - see the right hand column.
So here's the link to my new blog Phronesis. And here's a link to the blog's feed.
Here's to a new phase!