Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Talk about being fallible!

I use a desk-top blog editor, Qumana, to write posts to my different blogs. It's a great tool but you have to remember to send each post to the right blog.

After a semester of hardly saying anything on the blog for students, can I believe that I just accidentally sent the last post with that title to my students' blog! That really has to count as a big mash-up of worlds and identities.

They will be hungry for news about moments of evaluation and "works", so deciphering why I should have sent a post like that will require a whole heap of sense-making skills!

I deleted it faster than jack-rabbit, but I think most people subscribed to the blog through email.

Ho hum ...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy Roberts said...

LOL. I expect they'll just pick a few keywords from out of the text and draw their own conclusions. Actually, you shouldn't be assuming that they won't be reading this blog here.

4/25/2006 02:59:00 PM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Andy ... it's more to do with the context of receiving that post as an email from the teacher! It's different from finding it your aggregator or online in the context of a personal blog about my reflections.

4/25/2006 04:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home