Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Oscar ...

In my first posting I talked about writing my blog with the insights of a "priveleged outsider". This expression was one a Brazilian friend of mine used in a conversation we had related to insider/outsider status in a country (in our case, Portugal) and to racism (he works for SOS Racismo in Portugal).

Oscar, a psydonym, has just bid farewell to his own blog which is mostly poetry, pictures and letters and to cheer him (and me) up I invited him to talk with me here for a week. I'm not sure how we'll do it, or what we'll be doing ... but whatever it is, he'll write in Portuguese and I'll write in English.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tom Mandel said...

Hi Bev -- I like your blog (and like Portugal very much and have good friends there). I'm glad to have found your blog (thru Teddy Z. via Nancy W.).

Suggestion -- will you put in an Atom feed? I'd like to be able to subscribe to posts.

9/08/2004 12:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home