Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Sunday, July 24, 2005

A procurar mulheres

I've been trying to do my homework for the Blogher conference in Santa Clara, US next week. I'm looking for women bloggers in Portugal. I haven't found it yet. My search takes me, almost every time, to the gay scene or in the church. It does occur to me that they are probably the two most active grass-roots organisations in Portugal in which women are active. But I'm having difficulty focusing on women.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aziz said...

Hi,
I was surprised to read that Portugal was mentioned in the Blogher conference! :)
I'm curious to know more about what you do in Setubal and in other places of the world :) I'll keep reading you.
About portuguese female bloggers, I usually follow Fadista Valéria Mendez, but I don't think it's the kind of blog you're looking for. Anyway I think the conference is over by now...

7/31/2005 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Thanks for the link Aziz. The blog of Fadista Valéria Mendez is perfect. The conference was yesterday and I'm still recovering from a day of being with 230 women and 20 men in the heart of Silicon Valley.

7/31/2005 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home