Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Monday, June 27, 2005

my bio

Today I wrote a brief biography for the Blogher conference taking place in Santa Clara, California on July 30th. I'm part of a session on "When globalisation is good for women". I had real difficulty in writing this bio. The language and style of the conference is very upbeat and positive and everything I wrote seemed stuffy or boring. Every participant's blog I check out is full of wonderful graphics, lots of links and ... well ... racey and advanced.

My little slow moving corner of the world, where things emerge in their own time, seems a galaxy away from the bubble of activity going on in the blogher sphere.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy White said...

So want is wrong with slow? Some days I think it is a quality we are losing track of. We need some of it. I need some of it! Smile.

7/05/2005 01:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're boing to be at BlogHer Con. And I agree with Nancy.

7/16/2005 03:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home