Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Sunday, June 19, 2005

To my neighbour, guardian of Portuguese poetry

Whenever I begin a search for poetry, sooner or later google brings me to the page "As Tormentas". Nothing strange about that except that the photo is the view from outside my appartment block. Apart from his name we know nothing of the creator of the page, guardian of Portuguese poetry, and someone who is concerned about the Arrábida - as am I in my other blog.

As I engage in dog-talk with neighbours when walking my dog, or as I nod at my neighbour in the lift, or as I buy my bread in the café in the morning, I am sometimes tempted to ask: "Excuse me, could you be the person who is keeping me nourished in the best of Portuguese poetry?"

2 Comments:

Blogger rosa said...

he hasn't have a dog.....

1/31/2006 01:46:00 PM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Thanks Rosa! I can stop wondering.

1/31/2006 01:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home