Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Portugal wins in blog translation carnival!

Reading the comments to the Blog translation carnival and I see this one by Tatyana who blogs in Russian. She says about the contributions to the translation carnival:
I find it amazing that Portugal, a magical country I love dearly, has come up so often in this small selection.

And then she goes on to say: "I caught the Portuguese bug from Leah who lives and writes in Setubal."

Setúbal? Such a small world! I wonder who is Leah in Setúbal who spread the Portuguese bug to a Russian living in New York who participated in the blog translation carnival?

Apart from the preponderance of Portuguese translations there were also Russian, Spanish, Swedish, French, English, Spanish and Bulgarian. I'm going to host the next round of translations which we'll set for March 28th. I'll put the info. in the next post. I'll also start a tagging it.

Tags:

1 Comments:

Blogger bev trayner said...

Hello tat. No, I don't read in Russian, but I can always talk to her in Portuguese. Her stories aren't on a blog?

3/05/2006 08:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home