Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Request from Qumana

One comment in my last post was from Jon of Qumana asking if I know anyone who would translate the commands of Qumana to Portuguese. I wish all tools were tranlsated into Portuguese and I will put it on my to-do list, but my list is so long that it could take a couple of years before I get to it. In case someone else can do it, here's the message:

Hi .. Jon from Qumana here. We hope you like using it, and will welcome any constructive feedback as to how to make it better for you.

And ... I have a question. I notice that you are in Portugal. The design of Qumana is such that it is quite easy to make a different-language version of it, by translatiung the commands and a relatively short list of text strings.

I am wondering if you, as a blogger, might know of someone (and maybe even yourself) who might be willing to volunteer to undertake the two or three hours of translation work required so that a Portuguese version of Qumana mightbe available?
About making a great tool better, Jon - here are my two niggles in WYSIWYG. One is that the paragraph spacing seems too wide and the other is not having blockquote (if you indent one paragraph, the whole thing indents).

1 Comments:

Blogger bev trayner said...

Thanks a lot Jon for the replies. In fact I discovered that I have already "Set the preference to "The Enter key ... "

And that's my problem! Now I've set it to "The Enter key "starts a new line ... "

And that works!

Thank you.

4/28/2006 07:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home