Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Having a turn!

My body may look like it's just sitting on the sofa. But in reality I'm rushing from room to room, person to person, task-to-task in a social universe located inside my computer. 

Could that be the reason why me and my body keep getting out of synch? I can be talking to someone, brushing my teeth or giving a presentation when suddenly I feel like I've been dislocated from my physical self. It is very disconcerting. Today I found myself coming out of the lift on a different side of the lobby to my body!

Until I was around sixteen I used to think I was leaving my body at night. Sometimes when I got back to bed I lay in the opposite direction to where my body was - for fun. I had to be careful about falling asleep without getting me and my corpse back together otherwise I would wake up and crash into the wall as I swung out of bed. I thought, like masturbation, this night-time activity was something everyone did but no-one talked about.

Today I'm wondering if I'm showing symptoms of overdoing it ... or if my next post will be describing men in white coats!


3 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Mind boggling. I think you're lacking something...

5/11/2006 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

You mean a vitamin???

5/11/2006 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Mike Stewart said...

Does everybody really masturbate? I'm shocked!

5/12/2006 03:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home