Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A lesson about timing

I was teaching a friend to use Typepad for a civic association he is setting up. With my usual enthusiasm I showed him how to post messages and how the categories worked. I showed him bloglines and how he could have a blogroll and how he could import feeds. I talked about how he could use feeds for gettting news items on specifically related topics in the Portuguese press. I marveled at how he could even import other people's feeds and become a reference site in the whole of Portugal.

Finally I paused long enough to listen to what he wanted to ask.

"Thank you. That sounds impressive" he said politely. "And can I use it for publishing a newsletter?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Looks like you need word to switch verification on.

11/02/2005 08:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home