Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Snapshots of Portugal from Vit



Vitriolica Webb has some of her crazy drawings of Portuguese life through her eyes on Shortcut.

This one is my favourite. I must remember to take a photo of the Piaggio - a carrito for the papa reformas - that parks in line with the slick new BMW outside my appartment. It's the arms hanging onto the side (and the cigarrette) that do it for me with this picture.

I contemplate getting one myself (not the BMW). Easy to park, economical on gas, space for my mountain bike - and it would discourage my kids from asking me for lifts.

2 Comments:

Blogger São said...

Fiat Dobló is the best ;)

2/13/2006 01:05:00 PM  
Blogger Lucy P said...

after the week I've had, car-wise, I'm seriously thinking of going APE-wise!

2/18/2006 10:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home