Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Friday, February 17, 2006

Thanks for Johari comments

Thanks for doing the Johari window for me. My biggest blindspot was "complex". Funny, I see myself as being so direct and straightforward!

I did a Johari for Nancy and Joitske, but for Harry, Pauloya and A, let me share my impression of you even though I've never met you:

Harry, I see you as dry, funny and secretly kind.
Pauloya, I think you are learning, searching, and discreet about the hard times.
A - you are subtle and mysterious!

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy White said...

Is it a blindspot? I don't see complex as being contrary to direct and straightforward. Complexity is a different quality. It means you have many layers - maybe from all your different journeys and places you have lived, your languages, your identities.

This points out to me that old issue of how we interpret the darn words!

2/18/2006 01:03:00 AM  
Blogger Joitske said...

I think A is either Anonymous or Andy Roberts..

2/18/2006 10:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home