Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Weird things happening on blog

My posts seem to be disappearing and coming back in different places. And the formatting seems to have gone squiffy. I expect it's related to my experiment on Sunday to transferring the blog to Wordpress.

I've now decided not to go ahead with that idea. Although blogger drives me c-razy for not having categories, you can't personalise Wordpress with HTML (in the unhosted version that is).

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedro Custódio said...

I've been using wordpress a lot, so if you need any help, feel free to ask. What do you mean by unhosted?

2/15/2006 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Thanks PeCus!

I'll take you up on that. Unhosted - I mean wordpress.com not wordpress.org So it's hosted by wordpress.

2/15/2006 11:42:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home