Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Some wiki links

Wikis jumped into focus the last couple of days in different ways:

1. From the e_Learning Centre Library about Wikis that "provides links to resources that take a look at the use of wikis for e-learning". The e-Learning Centre is a really helpful resource from Jane Knight.

2. Another link was about Wetpaint for "free click-and-type websites you can share with like-minded people". It's really easy to use and looks good visually (I like the way the ads are slightly more discrete than, for example, Wikispaces). But I couldn't see any way of integrating feeds into the Wiki - nor or generating a feed that I could subscribe to ... so it's kind of like what's the point?

3. The third is a "booki" about "Wikis: Tools for Information Work and Collaboration" by Jane Klobas (a friend). The book is available in Amazon, but the wiki that goes with the site is also a helpful resource. I think there is one short example in the book about how I used a Wiki with my students last year.

4. And finally, a link from Techsoup ("The technology place for nonprofits") about Exploring the World of Wikis that I got because I subscribe to Nancy White's del.icio.us tag for the Techreport.

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home