Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Getting a life

A great post (which you have to read with the photos) about 18 lessons Darren Rowse of Problogger has learned in his blogger's journey.

I took note of all of them, but the one that rang loudly at this phase is number 15:

"Get a life". He says "I’ve also learned that unless I take time off the rest of life tends to fall apart at the seams. Not only that but the quality of work I produce suffers after 16 hours in front of the computer and improves drastically when I sleep more than 5 hours and interact with real people or get into one of my hobbies."

That has to be one of my New Year's resolutions.

I'm off now for a few days of life in the Pyrenees with family and friends. They have a fabulous place and also do holiday lets and rent out their gites. I am both biased and informed!

Tags: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger sabine said...

Feliz Natal... e Obrigado!

12/21/2005 09:05:00 PM  
Blogger sabine said...

... e bom 2006!

12/31/2005 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Obrigada Sabine! Tu também.

12/31/2005 01:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home