Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Comunidades de Prática e Web 2.0

I'm nervous as hell today as I prepare my presentation for around 250 people at FIL (Junqueira) tomorrow. In Portuguese!

It's for the Lançamento das Redes Temáticas da 2ª Fase by the Project EQUAL for whom I will be presenting an online workshop starting in a couple of weeks. My workshop will be for the co-ordinators of the Redes Temáticas using Web2.0 technologies for communities of practice. The co-ordinators will then adapt and present the workshop to their own redes.

So I'm preparing for a 15 minutes slot before the first coffee break with a view to enthusing the entire network about Web2.0 technologies for communities of practice in the social movement.

Yikes!
And -please - who can tell me how to say "a nourishing community of practice" in Portuguese, without sounding like an idiot?

Technorati Tags: , , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you can use «uma comunidade de prática vibrante» or «uma comunidade de prática fértil»...

It's funny Bev, cause one of the projects that we have here running is from EQUAL and goes by the name of INOCOP (you can see more in INOCOP)

Talk about small worlds ;-)

2/21/2006 02:52:00 PM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Thanks Mónica!

Maybe Inocop is also involved in the Redes Tematicas?

2/21/2006 03:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the EQUAL projects are involved and 2 INOCOP coordinator's will be there. Unfortunaly i wont be there to meet you. But I guess we'll be seing eachother soon :-)

All the best for the presentation

2/21/2006 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger MJMatos said...

I think that "fecunda" instead of "fértil" in Monica‘s second suggestion sounds better. Good presentation.

2/21/2006 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Perfect ... "fecunda". I've been searching for years for that word!

2/21/2006 08:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go? Aposto que foi excelente :-)

2/22/2006 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

:-)

Obrigada!

You can tell me the feedback from your colleagues. The feedback I got was very positive and everyone seems keen to espreitar Sala 2.0 - my metaphor for communities of practice forming around Web2.0 tools.

Lots of work ahead!

2/22/2006 06:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home