Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Running to keep up

I haven't written for a while because I am just so busy. I mean really busy. And what's more, my business and non-writing of my thesis is getting me into deep thoughts about who I am and where I'm going. It also brings me out in a sweat. It would be so cool to find a job where my research and what I have to offer in terms of distributed communities of practice had a place.  Machinations going on ....


Tags: ,




2 Comments:

Blogger JVC said...

Probably the old memories are running out of my mind, but I can´t remember all that stress - far from being exclusively yours - about the PhD. Cheer up and keep cool! Best wishes.

4/06/2006 02:42:00 PM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Thanks JVC ...

4/06/2006 02:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home