Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Monday, July 17, 2006

Participating in virtual communities

That's cool. Our paper "Participating in international virtual communities" that I presented at the Webist conference was selected as one of the best papers to be published in a book by Springer publications.

I'm interested that our social perspective has made inroads into a hard-core information systems and technology conference. It's a sign of the times - well, in some places anyway!

I have put the paper in eSnips which reminds me that I have to organise all my papers in the same place and arrange the tags. I must also update my webpage ... and tidy up my blog. It's driving my crazy that my blogroll is not my blogroll! The blogroll on my blog comes from bloglines which I don't use. Instead I use NetNewsWire, which is one of the best things to have come from Mac (now taken over by NewsGator). But, in the meantime, I haven't had time to work out OPML which is what I think I need to put my bloglines into my blog.

Now that's the kind of thing that I look forward to doing in my summer holidays! How weird is that?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home