Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Monday, January 23, 2006

Blog Chick Bonding


I vote for Vitriolica Webb's Ite in the 2006 bloggies award. I think Vit's blog is brilliant, but what really did it for me was her reaction to my sofa.

When we met for the first time for coffee at my house a few weeks ago, she didn't say - "Excuse me, where can I put my coat? " Nor did she say "Oh, this is a very nice appartment". Or wait politely for an invitation to sit down.

No, her first words were: "Hey, what big arms your sofa has! That's just perfect for working on a Power Book!"

It was from that moment on that I knew I would be voting for her in the weblog awards.

(P.S. (a) I don't know if Vit will take offence at being called a blog chick and (b) I promise not to mention blog chicks again. Enough's enough.)

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nancy White said...

Wow, you have a sofa now! Big grin.

And I voted for Vit too! GO VIT!. I'm looking forward to the day I can have a drink in the same room with both of you.

Universe, send me a ticket to Portugal!

1/24/2006 01:40:00 AM  
Blogger bev trayner said...

Yes, my sofa is a Hot Spot for anyone with a portable and WiFi connection!

1/24/2006 12:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home