Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Friday, May 06, 2005

localising?

I have a strong sense of feeling local at the moment. I don't really know what that means, but I think it's related to (in which direction I don't know) speaking mostly/only Portuguese during the day and ... and something else which I can't put my finger on. It's a funny thing, but blogging in Portuguese means I speak more to the people on the street in my bairro neighbourhood. I wonder if that's part of the reason (or the effect). I have a sort of shutting down feeling. I'm also noticing that I'm associating "feeling local" with "a sort of shutting down feeling". Why's that?

And I notice that I could only write this posting in English.

Gosh! There's still so much in life to find out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home