Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Friday, April 29, 2005

Por entre sesmos

When I'm not at my computer I'll be found in the Serra de Arrabida, one of the most beautiful places in the world! Five years ago when I moved here I rarely saw another soul in my wonderings through the hills. I see more people now, which is encouraging. But there's also SO much more rubbish and more people racing through in jeeps and on motorbikes. The Serra has an amazing variety of trees and plantlife, some of which is unique in the world and the animal life is incredible. All that on top of its spectacular views. My hope is that more people will realise and care for such a precious place we have right on our doorstep.

So I'm now co-writing another blog "Por entre sesmos" with my neighbours and companions who share this same passion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home