Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Women bloggers

I'm following the events of BlogHer with interest. For some people the issue of women bloggers is a passion and it's one that excites me too. But I'm so very conscious that it's a truly invisible issue from where I'm standing. Conversations about "podcasting" and debates about blogrolls are so far removed from my day-to-day reality where blogs are still something very new, let alone RSS feeds and the rest. And we are a long, long way from reflecting on the social issues around them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muito curioso isso das pessoas estranhas? mas afinal o que são pessoas estranhas? penso que o que queríam dizer era pessoas estranhas ao serviço ou seja que não tenham nada a ver com ele...
Bjos Zé

5/24/2005 03:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home