Blog Flux LinkLog: Outgoing Link Logging and Click Tracking for Em duas línguas

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tech obsessed?

The Age newspaper talks of ten signs to see if you are tech obsessed. Read the article for a funny discussion of each point.


1. You forget basic bodily functions
2. You collect ridiculous accessories
3. You check your email on Sunday... at 3 am
4. You know your mates by their online handles rather than their real names
5. Your favorite song goes "beep"
6. Instead of laughing, you say "LOL"
7. You answer your mobile phone when you're on a date
8. You change their outfits depending on their mood
9. You own a BlackBerry
10. You speak in a secret language.

I identify with many of them, but there's also sign I have which isn't there. When I can't find my car keys or my mobile phone, my finger and brain start twitching for the tag.  For some brief moments I'm reassured that as long as they are tagged I'll find them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home